1965 honda c100 for sale

Published by

Posted on August 29, 2020

Not much difference between the two except the 55 had chrome front fender. We repaired it, and me and my brother literally put that thing through hell and back. This one can be found here on eBay in Saint Petersburg, Florida. Visit autoTRADER.ca, Canada's largest selection for new & used Honda C100 Super Cub. That’s one hundred million. There have been many important vehicles over the decades, but not many are so highly praised by so many different sources. This bike is sold with Bill of Sale Only. The tag on the Sumitomo wiring harness says 1965. so that's probably what it is. All gone now. I’m so sorry about your sister, Howard. For $50 the dealer installed this kit on 50 and 90cc Cubs. Although I’ve lost both my parents and numerous friends, I’ve never experienced the loss of a sibling.

There was the Honda Trail 55, then jumped to the “65’s”. Both were manual clutch with a 49cc engine.

That brochure is probably worth as much as the bike.I’m going to guess at 1964/65. It has fewer than 3,000 miles on it and the current owner has only put 10 miles on it in the last 15 years since their uncle gave it to them in 2005. The new Honda 50 Sport looked like this white one. You could then rev the hell out of it then take your foot off the lever and it would do a very rapid wheel stand unceremoniously dumping the rider on his behind. The best machine I ever owned.We found that out early on, the clutch thing.

There are no chrome skulls and/or skull and crossbones anywhere on this Honda.The seller says that this Honda was purchased new by a serviceman and was then owned by their uncle, who was also in the military. original fuel cap and front brake lever. I guess original-spec or mostly-original is more of what they meant. Have any of you owned a similar bike?Another one! This bike does start. The kit consisted of a fiberglass tank.

Honda has sold over 100,000,000 of them. 1965 Honda C100 For Sale by Auction.

Most newbies that didn’t have the foot/hand thing down, always kept the throttle on while shifting, essentially making “power shifts”.

The muffler was good for ankle burns too. Used it as a dirt bike, beat the crap out of it and it never failed. steel front fender and handlebars as far as I understand. one could drive it hard and the engine would get hot and seize, you’d get about six siezes until the rings were totally shot and then for $30 have the local Honda dealer rebuild it. you probably are familar with these kits. Alert for new Listings.

Buyer to arrange shipping. you probably are familar with these kits. Only saw pics of them, none up close and personal. I remember him idling it around town because he was scared to death to rev it up lest it blow up. :)Cimatti!

Sure wasn’t Big Bike).I had a Honda trail bike I believe a CT-50 (city-trail) with small tires but street legal and sold it and bought a used street legal CT-90 (90cc) that looks a lot like this 50cc moped.

Thinking back to that period the Cub was commonplace, then I saw the 90 and then the 125. Matter of fact, I don’t think they made a “regular” 65.Honda had a lot of different models even back in the 60s. It would leave me and the poor Honda 50 in a cloud of smoke. Been there, done that!“It’s not a big motorcycle, just a groovy little motorbike”,,I apologize if you can’t get that song out of your mind now, it helped sell a LOT of Hondas.

It looked just like this white one too but it had the OHC and the tank was shaped more like that of the S90. For $50 the dealer installed this kit on 50 and 90cc Cubs. Engine - Posted Over 1 Month. The kit consisted of a fiberglass tank. It’s sometimes sad to see things as they are today, and yet there are some glimmers of hope, like a really great spring after a nasty winter.

The Magic Pill Abigail Today, Consumer Reports Best Lighted Makeup Mirror, The Fun They Had Doc, Outboard Engine Rebuilders Near Me, The Silencing Movie 2020 Trailer, How Tall Is Bennye Gatteys, Tyler Shultz Parents, Greenworks Pressure Washer Hose Size, Tune Squad Font, Sydel Curry Net Worth 2019, Jenna Coleman And Tom Hughes 2020, Systemic Racism Definition Webster, Best Dalmatian Breeders Usa, Great Value Whipping Cream Halal, Gigging Boats For Sale In Florida, What's The Opposite Of A Lateral Move, Feeder Rats For Sale In Ohio, Philodendron El Choco Red, How Fast Is 9 G Force In Mph, 3 Nights Dominic Fike Meaning,

About the Author

ADD A COMMENT