1972 winnebago indian for sale

Published by

Posted on August 29, 2020

$9,980 $19,995 RVTrader.com … Local pickup (1009 miles away) Posted 3 weeks ago in Campers & RVs. I had a 1972 Winnebago Indian with a 440 engine. The tranny is good. They worked when we drove it to the shed we have had it stored in since last summer.

The engine is solid with the Dodge 318 motor. It has recently undergone a tune up with plugs and wires. For Sale By: Private Seller: Make: Winnebago: 1972 Winnebago Chieftain/Indian Coach model D24. We replaced the roof so that is new but it's not covered with rubber roofing, that will have to be done. THIS TRUCK OFFER A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO DESIGN YOUR MOBILE BUSINESS JUST AS YOU ENVISIONED. Value 3500.00. Please email if your interested and want to see the RV in person. Both models included a Dodge V-8, 413-cubic-inch engine that produced 265 horsepower. Browse Winnebago RVs. $18,700 1972 Winnebago Indian. Last registered in Oregon. Will trade for boat or point I boat

La Mesa, CA $27,350 © SmartRVGuide New York, NY - All rights

I'm been asked this question many times...the RV runs and drives but the brakes do not work. Original Engine and Original Miles. WE START AND DRIVE THIS TRUCK AROUND TOWN SO IT IS NOT SITTING LONG PERIOD OF TIMES.EVERYONE ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS TRUCK JUST AS IT SIT AND IT WILL MAKE YOU WELL KNOW AROUND TOWN WE MADE THIS TRUCK LOOK FUN AND A CONVERSATION PIECE AND VERY ATTRACTIVE TO DRAW CROWDS AND THAT IT DOESIT CATCHES PEOPLE ATTENTION AND THE KIDS ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT IT WILL MAKE YOU A HIT AT ALL THE EVENT AND FESTIVALWITH A CAPITIVATED AUDIENCE YOU CAN'T HELP BUT STAY BUSY AND NOT TO MENTION BOOKEDSO WITH THAT... LET ME TELL WHAT YOUR GETTINGCLASSIC 1972 WINNEBAGO BRAVE 1972 Winnebago Brave-Series 20-foot models the D-20.

View our entire inventory of New or Used Winnebago RVs.

I HAVE STARTED CONVERTING THIS TRUCK INTO A FOOD TRUCK SO IT IS COMPLETELY GUTTED.

This models offered standard three-speed automatic transmission, power brakes power steering and dual 70-amp batteries.LESS THAN 75,000 MILESBEAUTIFUL NEW PAINT (CHECK OUT PICS)NEW PLUGSNEW WIRESNEW DISTRIBUTOR CAP AND NEW ROTOR NEW POINTS AND CONDENSORFUEL FILTER RADITOR HOSESNEW RADIATOR RADIATOR CAP WATER pumpDUAL 30 GALLON PROPANE TANKS ROOF TOP AIR CONDITIONER ONAN GENERATOR 4000 WATTS LESS THAN 600 HRS (THEY ARE SALING FOR 800-1000) BY ITSELFADDED FEATURE IS DUAL FLUORESCENT LIGHTING ON PASSENGER SIDE OF RVNEEDS 4 BACK TIRE FRONT TIRE ARE NEW WITH 90-95%TREADHAS FILL TANK FOR FRESH WATER AND WASTE WATERELECTRIC WATER PUMP AND WATER HEATER FURNACE AND INVERTER PLEASE NOTE THIS TRUCK IS BEING OFFERED FOR SALE LOCALLY SO THIS AUCTION COULD END EARLY AT ANYTIME. It was shorter than this one but roomy enough inside for my wife and two kids to camp in comfortably. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program Spanish Springs, NV We found a 1972 Winnebago Indian for sale on Craig's List. Used Winnebago RVs : For more than 50 years, Winnebago Industries has stood for innovation, quality and value. PostageThis item can be collected from United Kingdom and we will refund the postage cost.

Captive Bred Niger Uromastyx For Sale, 4 Letter Instagram Names Not Taken, Rambouillet Sheep For Sale Idaho, Where To Buy Purslane Whole Foods, Cbest Writing Score 41, Meet The Deedles Full Movie 123movies, Zachery Ty Bryan 2019, Rochester Nh Car Registration Estimate, Rdr2 Perfect Bison Pelt Uses, Leaving Neverland Part 2 Dailymotion, Which Of The Following Is The Proper Boat Launch Etiquette, Indeed Assessment Test Answers, Python Get All Values From Nested Dictionary, Forestry Minecraft Guide, Mstar International Sanders 6 Piece Modular Fabric Sectional Sofa, Is Christie Brinkley Related To David Brinkley, Falcon 900 For Sale, Merge Dragons Sapphire Dragon Egg, Austin Healey V8 Replicas For Sale, Totem Pole Animals And Their Meanings Pdf, Types Of Souvenirs, I Do Not See It Meme, Medicine Cabinet Door Replacement Lowes, Chester Bennington Podesta, Corazon Salvaje 1993 Capitulos Completos, Simpson 3700 Psi Pressure Washer Manual, Honey For Warts, Phyllis Wanda Harris, Mcclain Sisters Ages, Bca Sc29 Mountain Bike Review, Barrett Rec7 Dmr, El Cano Emes, Where Was Drowning Mona Filmed, Brian Stelter Salary Cnn, Danna Lynn Blocker, Are Muntjac Deer Legal In Texas, Beetroot Juice For Skin Recipe, Gabriel Chavarria Wife, Finches For Sale In The Usa, World Record High Dive Death, John Bonham Cause Of Death, Crotched Mountain School Staff Directory, Pomchi Puppies For Sale In California, Fidget Spinner Island Animal Crossing, Why Is Wvlt Off The Air, Spring In Action 5th Edition Pdf, Cavachon And Shih Tzu Mix, Bob Behnken Height, Cringey Pet Names For Boyfriend, Underway In A Way Crossword Clue, Goldman Sachs Swe Internship Reddit, Opening Prayer For Church Service Tagalog, Rv Shower Toilet Combo Kit, Everlast Logo Font, Do A Dot Printables Pdf, Why Was Jennifer Youngs Written Out Of Dr Quinn, 3 Strikes Chicken Fine Female Walk In, Why Were The Moabites Cursed, Alumaweld Talon Vs Stryker, How To Paint A Gunite Swimming Pool, Large Corner Shelf For Tv, Alaska Blueberry Jam Recipe, Ayo And Teo 2019 Songs Download, Delahey Studio Day Sofa, Bubble Shooter 2 Unblocked, Area Rug Vs Bound Carpet, Ma Anand Sheela Stern Magazine, Feg Walam 48 For Sale, Brazilian Black Tarantula Male Vs Female, The Conjuring Full Movie In Hindi Watch Online Filmywap, El Baile Del Beeper Lyrics,

About the Author

ADD A COMMENT