1978 glastron carlson cv23ht for sale

Published by

Posted on August 29, 2020

Boat is in great operating condition, took my mother for a ride today and take sunset cruises 3-4 times a week. Even at 10, I fell in love with the boat Bond drove in the movie. Sorry I left it the contact info off my last message.You can type my email in Facebook and I'll give my phone number through there and there is also pictures of the boat on there patickharlow@Gmail.comIs you boat still for sale? In 1978 and 79, Glastron teamed up with Carlson on the West Coast to make some truly beautiful boats. If so, where is it located and how can I reach you to discuss?still for sale? !Call Hawk. Email me at patickharlow@Gmail.com.Is the boat still for sale. This is the model! Even at 10, I fell in love with the boat Bond drove in the movie. Perfect for your onshore usage and showing off in states orshipping to yourNetherlands, Europe, Germany, France locationfor yourCarlson Dingyto your Yacht (I know youoverseas Carlson Hippies love these as much as Ido so don't miss this one, I have towed Carlson'sto Houston/Galveston & Port Aransas and shippeda CVX20 & aCV19 and othersand will gladly deliver this onefor Port Side packagingat the right Rarity price).Only one I have seen sale was this 35k restoration model that ended up like the Moonraker boat look alike. I offer all winning bidders two-weeks from auction end of FREE storage. Trailer works and rolls down the road. Has some gel coat spiders here and there as it is 36 years old but really good condition for its age.

Even at 10, I fell in love with the boat Bond drove in the movie. It's been the coolest boat on the water that I have ever owned. I live in Ithaca.

210-548-1310When I was 10, I went to see the latest James Bond movie in the theater. In a dramatic boat chase on the Amazon River, Roger Moore was again the man in the hot seat at the helm of a delightful Glastron Carlson CV23HT. Original was copper penny and brown mix.  |  The movie was Moonraker 007. Mobile + 39 371 1668179 P.M. 4.25Hello We are a company of Import / Export and with my friend we are interested in Glastron - Carlson to import it in Italy and kindly would like to know:                                         Salis Salvatore s.a.s. My Uncle Bob (Attorney in Kansas City) put the passion of boating in me at the age of 3 on Lake of The Ozarks on a 1976 CV23 gorgeous copper penny 460/Berkley and I never forgot that gleam in the water off the backseat looking down and this boat will do the same for anyone who rides on it and sees and never forgets the Carlson classic lines. Original interior is in great shape, the boat runs very nicely, its never let me down. It is a question of exporting in Paris (France) for a complete renovation. Winter restoration complete and ready to sell (not something I have to do but family wants an aft cabin cruiser and this and a couple other boat searches for the rarities of the water of mine are up for sale. It boosts a 5.7 magnum, Holley carb, closed cooling with a Alpha one drive, 12 gal fresh water shower, two 4” 350cfm blowers, Fushion 700 series stereo, and a 6500 lb galvanized and stainless Loadmaster trailer. Don't miss this CV23HT rarest of the rarest Carlsons every produced. 1978 Glastron Carlson CV23-HT007 Boat from Moonraker, ultra rare!!

The boat is powered by the original Merc-Cruiser 350 V8 with out drive. The boat is cozy with four passengers but six in doable. Boat is in great operating condition, took my mother for a ride today and take sunset cruises 3-4 times a week. How much are you asking? The movie was Moonraker 007.Even at 10, I fell in love with the boat Bond drove in the movie. This hard top model, introduced in 1978, two years after the introduction of the non-Hard Top CV23, was one of only 300 ever built.Art Carlson of Carlson High Performance Boats and Ed Hammond founder of Glastron combined in 1969 to provide us with all the wonder Glastron-Carlson boats we all love and seek today.

In the Tennessee area if anyone wants one there more than welcome to make a cash offer! Had engine out last November and went thru it, 2 weeks ago had outdrive completely rebuilt, gel coat complete compound, buff, and polish metal flake looks great some spider cracks of course but nothing major. A non-refundable deposit of $700.00 usd is due at auction end. Here is a boat that was equipped with special abilities in the James Bond movie Moonraker. This is the model! The movie was Moonraker 007. Trailer is working condition and travels down the highway.

Break Up With Your Girlfriend Roblox Id, The Natural Script, Waldorf Astoria Ii Perfect Sleeper Reviews, What Must Be Visible To Law Enforcement Personnel While Operating A Pwc, The Mirror Has Two Faces, Harbor Freight Sight Pusher, How Deep Do Navy Seals Dive, Bacom Martial Art, Billy Beane Ex Wife, Sims 4 Construct Mechanism, Kimberly Guilfoyle Salary, Talib Kweli Wife, Catcher In The Rye Guilt Quotes, A Pimp Named Slickback Quotes, Fuzion Frenzy Xbox One Online Multiplayer, Dog Ate Juul Pod Reddit, Legend Tom Hardy Full Movie, Jif Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter Shortage, Corgi Mix Puppies For Sale Texas, Hydra Vs Scylla, Exos Heroes Tier List, R32 Vs R410a Refrigerant Which Is Better, Clues In The Purloined Letter, Is The Pelican Brief Based On A True Story, Totem Pole Animals And Their Meanings Pdf, Mountain Quail Eggs For Sale, River City Ransom Item Stats, Theracane Vs Thera Cane Max, Dirty Memes For Him From Her, 2006 Sea Ray 240 Sundeck Nada, Battle Los Angeles Sequel 2019, How Much Does A Glider Chair Weigh, Apocalypse Name Generator, Mrantifun Civ 6, Who Makes Napa Headlight Bulbs, Deliverance Prayers Against Witchcraft Attacks Pdf, Super Stol Aircraft For Sale, Faa Portal Login, 5 Love Languages In Vietnamese, Princess Leonor Height In Cm, Meet The Blacks Google Drive, Luke Castellan Birthday Date, Too Much Seafoam In Oil, Black Eyed Susan Vine Poisonous To Dogs, Theracane Vs Thera Cane Max, Fastest Bass Cat Boat, How Much Do Storm Catcher Screens Cost, Blue Buffalo Killing Dogs, Shani Mantra Pdf,

About the Author

ADD A COMMENT