Browse Category . Find it The interior is OK, with visible seams splitting on the driver’s seat. Minimal rust on front fender.

Mostly bulletproof.They are able to accept a V8 but they were designed to be 4 cyl subcompacts.The wagon was added to the H Body Sunbird line for 78-79 when the Vega/Astre were discontinued after 1977.The H Body Monza/Sunbird/Starfire/Skyhawk were originally designed to use a rotary built under license by GM. A good grocery getter, maybe even a parts chaser, get it up in the air and look at its bones (underside) before you purchase.A light v-8 swap is my choice. Iron duke 151 ci.

Pontiac really understood how to bring performance and luxury in equal measures.

Classifieds for 1978 Pontiac Vehicles.

A quick Google reveals plenty of ways to customize these clever Safari Wagons, so would you choose to modify this one or restore it back to OEM condition?The missing trim pieces and vinyl wood cover might be hard to find, but this is the best of the body run for me.I’d probably try to bring it back to life as it was built. GM couldn’t make it viable for emissions and fuel economy after spending millions to adapt it for the H and then had to use the Vega 4, stuff in V6s and re-engineer V8s to fit.AT is gutless true, but I have grown to respect the Iron Duke in our 88 Fiero w proper gear ratios it really flys.This Astre is the best of a bad lot today on Barn Finds. Find Pontiac Sunbirds for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. We referred to to the Vega as the the vegamatic FYI.That’s the Iron Duke engine. 1978 Pontiac Sunbird Sport Safari Station Wagon, 231 V6 Engine, Automatic Transmission, Factory Rally Gauges, Tilt Wheel, A/C, 13" snowflake Wheels, Good on gas and fun to drive. 1993 Pontiac Sunbird LE - All original one owner car. So would one of the larger optional motors, but engine swaps are pretty easy.The seller says it does need some TLC despite the engine rebuild, but doesn’t elaborate as to what this constitutes. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. We have thousands of listings and a variety of research tools to help you find the perfect car or truck storage find! Currently... Looking for a 1978 Pontiac Sunfire for sale ? GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this very nice survivor 1991 Sunbird LE convertible for sale. Make: x. Pontiac. Two door coupe. The 4cyl was always gutless. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. New listings are added daily.

Interior is sweet.

Great torque for it size but limited revs. Newest Listings; Trucks; Motorcycles; Muscle Cars; Convertibles; Antiques / Pre-War; Future Classics; Under $5,000; $250,000 and Up; Browse by Model.

Hotsy Hot Water Pressure Washer, Sosa Geek Wiki, Danny Gans Wife Remarried, Recipes Every Pastry Chef Should Know, Happy Chords In F, The Ravine Vinny Character Traits, Epstein List Matt Groening, Kundo 400 Day Clock Age, 1997 Reinell Boat, Lab Puppies For Sale Mankato Mn, Tlilxochitl Pure Natural Vanilla, Catching A Bird With Bare Hands Dream, Dishoom Recipe Book Pdf, Vishwaroopam 2 Full Movie, Icewind Dale 2 Paladin Build, Can Ducks Eat Dog Food, Red Eared Slider Growth Rate, What Is The Line Item Veto And Why And How Did The California Governor Acquire Such Power, Caribena Versicolor Female For Sale, Franchises For Sale Under 10k, Ktm 390 Duke For Sale, Diy Photo Collage Modge Podge, Minecraft Bedrock Mmorpg Server, Rabbits For Sale Holland Mi, Free Used Kitchen Cabinets Near Me, Hummus Of The Month Club, Leopard Gecko Climbing Glass, Can You Overdose Chickens On Corid, Yeh Dil Mera Episode 13, How To Avoid Being Sexually Immoral, How To Hang Ikea Ribba Frame 2018, Real Baby Turtles For Sale Near Me, American Bulldog For Sale Craigslist, 2019 Kenworth Dump Truck Price, American Girl Doll News, Ashley Furniture Warranty 5 Year Protection Plan Phone Number, " />

Browse Category . Find it The interior is OK, with visible seams splitting on the driver’s seat. Minimal rust on front fender.

Mostly bulletproof.They are able to accept a V8 but they were designed to be 4 cyl subcompacts.The wagon was added to the H Body Sunbird line for 78-79 when the Vega/Astre were discontinued after 1977.The H Body Monza/Sunbird/Starfire/Skyhawk were originally designed to use a rotary built under license by GM. A good grocery getter, maybe even a parts chaser, get it up in the air and look at its bones (underside) before you purchase.A light v-8 swap is my choice. Iron duke 151 ci.

Pontiac really understood how to bring performance and luxury in equal measures.

A quick Google reveals plenty of ways to customize these clever Safari Wagons, so would you choose to modify this one or restore it back to OEM condition?The missing trim pieces and vinyl wood cover might be hard to find, but this is the best of the body run for me.I’d probably try to bring it back to life as it was built. GM couldn’t make it viable for emissions and fuel economy after spending millions to adapt it for the H and then had to use the Vega 4, stuff in V6s and re-engineer V8s to fit.AT is gutless true, but I have grown to respect the Iron Duke in our 88 Fiero w proper gear ratios it really flys.This Astre is the best of a bad lot today on Barn Finds. Find Pontiac Sunbirds for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. We referred to to the Vega as the the vegamatic FYI.That’s the Iron Duke engine. 1978 Pontiac Sunbird Sport Safari Station Wagon, 231 V6 Engine, Automatic Transmission, Factory Rally Gauges, Tilt Wheel, A/C, 13" snowflake Wheels, Good on gas and fun to drive. 1993 Pontiac Sunbird LE - All original one owner car. So would one of the larger optional motors, but engine swaps are pretty easy.The seller says it does need some TLC despite the engine rebuild, but doesn’t elaborate as to what this constitutes. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. We have thousands of listings and a variety of research tools to help you find the perfect car or truck storage find! Currently... Looking for a 1978 Pontiac Sunfire for sale ? GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this very nice survivor 1991 Sunbird LE convertible for sale. Make: x. Pontiac. Two door coupe. The 4cyl was always gutless. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. New listings are added daily.

Interior is sweet.

Great torque for it size but limited revs. Newest Listings; Trucks; Motorcycles; Muscle Cars; Convertibles; Antiques / Pre-War; Future Classics; Under $5,000; $250,000 and Up; Browse by Model.

Hotsy Hot Water Pressure Washer, Sosa Geek Wiki, Danny Gans Wife Remarried, Recipes Every Pastry Chef Should Know, Happy Chords In F, The Ravine Vinny Character Traits, Epstein List Matt Groening, Kundo 400 Day Clock Age, 1997 Reinell Boat, Lab Puppies For Sale Mankato Mn, Tlilxochitl Pure Natural Vanilla, Catching A Bird With Bare Hands Dream, Dishoom Recipe Book Pdf, Vishwaroopam 2 Full Movie, Icewind Dale 2 Paladin Build, Can Ducks Eat Dog Food, Red Eared Slider Growth Rate, What Is The Line Item Veto And Why And How Did The California Governor Acquire Such Power, Caribena Versicolor Female For Sale, Franchises For Sale Under 10k, Ktm 390 Duke For Sale, Diy Photo Collage Modge Podge, Minecraft Bedrock Mmorpg Server, Rabbits For Sale Holland Mi, Free Used Kitchen Cabinets Near Me, Hummus Of The Month Club, Leopard Gecko Climbing Glass, Can You Overdose Chickens On Corid, Yeh Dil Mera Episode 13, How To Avoid Being Sexually Immoral, How To Hang Ikea Ribba Frame 2018, Real Baby Turtles For Sale Near Me, American Bulldog For Sale Craigslist, 2019 Kenworth Dump Truck Price, American Girl Doll News, Ashley Furniture Warranty 5 Year Protection Plan Phone Number, "/>

1978 pontiac sunbird for sale

Published by

Posted on August 29, 2020

Rare Vega Twin: 1978 Pontiac Sunbird Safari Wagon.

Used 1978 Pontiac Sunbird for sale in Wichita Falls, TX.

These where originally designed to have a v-8! Looking For That Cool Little Sleeper Here We Have A 1978 Pontiac Sunbird. Body in great condition other than a small dent in right rear panel. This is the four-cylinder model which is paired to an automatic and has recently undergone a engine rebuild of its 2.5L mill. And a Corvette Automatic Transmission and this little guy is fun to drive. Very clean. Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items This cars body is all original down to the Factory paint. Vehicle Description. 15 results per page.

Jeff Lavery. 1976 Pontiac Sunbird, Original barn find, 4 cylinder, 4 speed. Vehicle Description. The Iron Duke Four Has Been Removed And Replaced with a 1968 ML Code 327 325 H.P. 48 vehicles matched Now showing page 1 of 4. Looking For That Cool Little Sleeper Here We Have A 1978 Pontiac Sunbird. While we often see the Chevy Vega listed for sale in varying degrees of condition, its corporate twin the Pontiac Sunbird “Safari Wagon” shows up far less frequently. Looking for a 1978 Pontiac Sunbird for sale ? 1978 Pontiac Sunbird Sport Safari Station Wagon, 231 V6 Engine, Automatic Transmission, Factory Rally Gauges, Tilt Wheel, A/C, 13" snowflake Wheels, Vehicle Details. Garage kept. Find 1 used 1978 Pontiac Sunbird as low as $5,200 on Carsforsale.com®. And a Corvette Automatic Transmission and this little guy is fun to drive. Used 1978 Pontiac Sunbird for sale in Watertown, MN. Buy Car Parts for 1978 Pontiac Sunbird and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! 1969 pontiac firebird trans am convertible! This example is an artifact from another era, when two door wagons were a thing and wood veneer paneling was acceptable everywhere. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. While we often see the Chevy Vega listed for sale in varying degrees of condition, its corporate twin the Pontiac Sunbird “Safari Wagon” shows up far less frequently. The best way to see it is on this 1966 Pontiac Catalina convertibl... This cars body is all original down to the Factory paint. Use our search to find it.

Interior is sweet.

Hotsy Hot Water Pressure Washer, Sosa Geek Wiki, Danny Gans Wife Remarried, Recipes Every Pastry Chef Should Know, Happy Chords In F, The Ravine Vinny Character Traits, Epstein List Matt Groening, Kundo 400 Day Clock Age, 1997 Reinell Boat, Lab Puppies For Sale Mankato Mn, Tlilxochitl Pure Natural Vanilla, Catching A Bird With Bare Hands Dream, Dishoom Recipe Book Pdf, Vishwaroopam 2 Full Movie, Icewind Dale 2 Paladin Build, Can Ducks Eat Dog Food, Red Eared Slider Growth Rate, What Is The Line Item Veto And Why And How Did The California Governor Acquire Such Power, Caribena Versicolor Female For Sale, Franchises For Sale Under 10k, Ktm 390 Duke For Sale, Diy Photo Collage Modge Podge, Minecraft Bedrock Mmorpg Server, Rabbits For Sale Holland Mi, Free Used Kitchen Cabinets Near Me, Hummus Of The Month Club, Leopard Gecko Climbing Glass, Can You Overdose Chickens On Corid, Yeh Dil Mera Episode 13, How To Avoid Being Sexually Immoral, How To Hang Ikea Ribba Frame 2018, Real Baby Turtles For Sale Near Me, American Bulldog For Sale Craigslist, 2019 Kenworth Dump Truck Price, American Girl Doll News, Ashley Furniture Warranty 5 Year Protection Plan Phone Number,

About the Author

ADD A COMMENT