And I bought it back in June with 13,000 miles on it. Disconnect spark plug cables, with a voltmeter connected to the battery, the ignition switch in the on position, the kill switch in the run position, the starter button depressed, starter engagement should not bring voltage below 9.6 volts DC. JavaScript is disabled. This is a Fuel injected bike (FI) 2001? when it would sputter, the lights on the speedo all flashed (fuel/ fi light/etc), then it would catch again. (Never drove one before). then from miles 85 to 100 it stalled out 6 times. I was giving my cousin some a chance to learn how to drive a bike. But since the clutch was fried it was not going anywhere.That makes for an expensive lesson. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, off-road, touring, street bikes, and more! On Kawasaki's site they list a carb and FI model for 2001. i had a hi-perf air cleaner and upgraded exhaust on my old hd softail and i still got around 45mpg. i think i'll disconnect them tomorrow... do you think i should marble it too? i wasn't hitting any bumps in the road when it would sputter, so i'm not sure if there's a loose connection anywhere. turns out it WAS an electrical problem, which is now fixed. It currently has 16,000 miles on it. Get the problems fixed and maybe go get it dynoed. Soldered it, put some heat shrink on and it's been great for almost 18000 miles.Hi guys, thanks for all the help.

turns out it WAS an electrical problem, which is now fixed.

Hi guys, thanks for all the help. No more sputtering/cutting out! alright, after checking this site and gadget's... i think it's the idle control solenoids making all that racket. no backfiring, just a complete stall with the tank lights (fi, battery) all blinking on, then it would catch again and run ok. it didn't seem to matter what gear i was in, or what the rpms were - it would just cough, sputter, then recover. If the voltage is below 9.6 the battery is faulty and must be replaced. the other odd thing is that i only got 34mpg on my first tank - all the literature says i should be getting in the 40's - and i'm not a throttle-happy driver! A forum community dedicated to Kawasaki Motorcycle owners and enthusiasts. But no inpute. anyway, besides changing my own oil i'm no mechanic, so i'm looking for help asap in getting this diagnosed.

No more sputtering/cutting out!

Beat Bobby Flay Judges 2019, What Channel Is Wheel Of Fortune On Spectrum, Rossite Drain Cleaner, Fleet Battle Blueprints Found, A Royal Winter Song Dilly Dilly Lyrics, Katahdin Sheep For Sale Oklahoma, Caramelized Pear Custard, Brittney Griner Kids, The Serpent's Shadow Pdf Weebly, Craigslist Okc Auto Parts For Sale By Owner, The Drifter Outfit RDR2, Sami School Navy, Laura From Family Matters Died, Linda Ann Horton Shark Attack, Funny Female Monologues From Plays, Literary Devices In The Glory Field, Fjord Horses For Sale In Idaho, Mitwa Lyrics With Sargam, White Rice To Water Ratio, Gordon Ramsay Masterclass 2 Free, Is Rivers Cuomo Related To Andrew Cuomo, Arctic Reindeer Adopt Me Worth, Car Caddy Tow Dolly, Boerboel For Sale Colorado, Spiritual Meaning Of Rabbit Crossing Your Path, Ashley Parker Baby, Case Backhoe Ripper Tooth, Garlic Cured My Erectile Dysfunction, Gma Day Deals And Steals Today, Larry The Lobster Quotes, White Spot Inside Egg Yolk, Akutagawa And Atsushi Brothers, My 20 Vision Ktxh Tv Schedule, GEICO Commercial Actress, Tiger Vs Giraffe Who Would Win, White Lipped Anole For Sale, Wheaties Box Price Guide, Last Days Timeline Chart, Salt Water Pool Cost Estimator, The Way He Looks Google Drive, Golf It Online, Before You Judge Me Quotes, How Tall Is George Strait, Scindapsus Pictus Leaves Curling, Extended Reach Gutter Cleaning Wand, Blue Spotted Sunfish For Sale, The Cat Returns Full Movie Vimeo, All Eyez On Me Full Movie Google Drive, The Broken Column Elements And Principles, Objectiveck Examples, Snow Crab Cluster Size Chart, Is Michelle Veintimilla Related To Milo Ventimiglia, Am I Saved Quiz, Martbury Folding Desk Reviews, Greg Smith Genius Now, Baki The Grappler Pickle Reporter, Rocking The Cradle Or Robbing The Cradle, Cop Captions For Instagram, How To Respond To I'm Fine, Saezuru Tori Wa Habatakanai Anime Release Date, Funny Inappropriate Nicknames, Hey That's My Monster Quiz, Cute Names For Stuffed Dinosaurs, Terrifier Sawed In Half Scene, Panga Boats For Sale In Texas, The Red Badge Of Courage, Saezuru Tori Wa Habatakanai Anime Release Date, Ayo And Teo 2019 Songs Download, Steve Dulcich Accent, Crip Rappers 2020 List, Steam Coming From Radiator But Not Overheating, Types Of Rats In North Dakota, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, 12 Angry Men 1997 123movies, The Fifth Amendment, Where In The Refrigerator Should The Cooked Chicken Be Stored, Gender Neutral Names, Best Letter To Father On His Birthday, Telestrations After Dark Card Generator, Ken Block Death, Dt Waived Section Ttu, Jj Smith Liver Focus Discount Code, The Wolf Of Wall Street Full Movie, Myers Camper Sales Harrisonburg Va, When Will Walmart Auto Centers Reopen, Pokemon Supernova Sun Citra Download, House Plans With Safe Room, The Final Earth 2 Hacked, When Can I Change My Monroe To A Shorter Bar, Katahdin Sheep For Sale Oklahoma, Chosen Few Mc Norfolk Va, Spongebob's Big Birthday Blowout Watchcartoononline, Tahoe Boats Vs Sea Ray, Jim Dandy To The Rescue Overboard, Husky Power Washer 1800 Capacitor, Alan Ladd Net Worth, " />

And I bought it back in June with 13,000 miles on it. Disconnect spark plug cables, with a voltmeter connected to the battery, the ignition switch in the on position, the kill switch in the run position, the starter button depressed, starter engagement should not bring voltage below 9.6 volts DC. JavaScript is disabled. This is a Fuel injected bike (FI) 2001? when it would sputter, the lights on the speedo all flashed (fuel/ fi light/etc), then it would catch again. (Never drove one before). then from miles 85 to 100 it stalled out 6 times. I was giving my cousin some a chance to learn how to drive a bike. But since the clutch was fried it was not going anywhere.That makes for an expensive lesson. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, off-road, touring, street bikes, and more! On Kawasaki's site they list a carb and FI model for 2001. i had a hi-perf air cleaner and upgraded exhaust on my old hd softail and i still got around 45mpg. i think i'll disconnect them tomorrow... do you think i should marble it too? i wasn't hitting any bumps in the road when it would sputter, so i'm not sure if there's a loose connection anywhere. turns out it WAS an electrical problem, which is now fixed. It currently has 16,000 miles on it. Get the problems fixed and maybe go get it dynoed. Soldered it, put some heat shrink on and it's been great for almost 18000 miles.Hi guys, thanks for all the help.

Hi guys, thanks for all the help. No more sputtering/cutting out! alright, after checking this site and gadget's... i think it's the idle control solenoids making all that racket. no backfiring, just a complete stall with the tank lights (fi, battery) all blinking on, then it would catch again and run ok. it didn't seem to matter what gear i was in, or what the rpms were - it would just cough, sputter, then recover. If the voltage is below 9.6 the battery is faulty and must be replaced. the other odd thing is that i only got 34mpg on my first tank - all the literature says i should be getting in the 40's - and i'm not a throttle-happy driver! A forum community dedicated to Kawasaki Motorcycle owners and enthusiasts. But no inpute. anyway, besides changing my own oil i'm no mechanic, so i'm looking for help asap in getting this diagnosed.

Beat Bobby Flay Judges 2019, What Channel Is Wheel Of Fortune On Spectrum, Rossite Drain Cleaner, Fleet Battle Blueprints Found, A Royal Winter Song Dilly Dilly Lyrics, Katahdin Sheep For Sale Oklahoma, Caramelized Pear Custard, Brittney Griner Kids, The Serpent's Shadow Pdf Weebly, Craigslist Okc Auto Parts For Sale By Owner, The Drifter Outfit RDR2, Sami School Navy, Laura From Family Matters Died, Linda Ann Horton Shark Attack, Funny Female Monologues From Plays, Literary Devices In The Glory Field, Fjord Horses For Sale In Idaho, Mitwa Lyrics With Sargam, White Rice To Water Ratio, Gordon Ramsay Masterclass 2 Free, Is Rivers Cuomo Related To Andrew Cuomo, Arctic Reindeer Adopt Me Worth, Car Caddy Tow Dolly, Boerboel For Sale Colorado, Spiritual Meaning Of Rabbit Crossing Your Path, Ashley Parker Baby, Case Backhoe Ripper Tooth, Garlic Cured My Erectile Dysfunction, Gma Day Deals And Steals Today, Larry The Lobster Quotes, White Spot Inside Egg Yolk, Akutagawa And Atsushi Brothers, My 20 Vision Ktxh Tv Schedule, GEICO Commercial Actress, Tiger Vs Giraffe Who Would Win, White Lipped Anole For Sale, Wheaties Box Price Guide, Last Days Timeline Chart, Salt Water Pool Cost Estimator, The Way He Looks Google Drive, Golf It Online, Before You Judge Me Quotes, How Tall Is George Strait, Scindapsus Pictus Leaves Curling, Extended Reach Gutter Cleaning Wand, Blue Spotted Sunfish For Sale, The Cat Returns Full Movie Vimeo, All Eyez On Me Full Movie Google Drive, The Broken Column Elements And Principles, Objectiveck Examples, Snow Crab Cluster Size Chart, Is Michelle Veintimilla Related To Milo Ventimiglia, Am I Saved Quiz, Martbury Folding Desk Reviews, Greg Smith Genius Now, Baki The Grappler Pickle Reporter, Rocking The Cradle Or Robbing The Cradle, Cop Captions For Instagram, How To Respond To I'm Fine, Saezuru Tori Wa Habatakanai Anime Release Date, Funny Inappropriate Nicknames, Hey That's My Monster Quiz, Cute Names For Stuffed Dinosaurs, Terrifier Sawed In Half Scene, Panga Boats For Sale In Texas, The Red Badge Of Courage, Saezuru Tori Wa Habatakanai Anime Release Date, Ayo And Teo 2019 Songs Download, Steve Dulcich Accent, Crip Rappers 2020 List, Steam Coming From Radiator But Not Overheating, Types Of Rats In North Dakota, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, 12 Angry Men 1997 123movies, The Fifth Amendment, Where In The Refrigerator Should The Cooked Chicken Be Stored, Gender Neutral Names, Best Letter To Father On His Birthday, Telestrations After Dark Card Generator, Ken Block Death, Dt Waived Section Ttu, Jj Smith Liver Focus Discount Code, The Wolf Of Wall Street Full Movie, Myers Camper Sales Harrisonburg Va, When Will Walmart Auto Centers Reopen, Pokemon Supernova Sun Citra Download, House Plans With Safe Room, The Final Earth 2 Hacked, When Can I Change My Monroe To A Shorter Bar, Katahdin Sheep For Sale Oklahoma, Chosen Few Mc Norfolk Va, Spongebob's Big Birthday Blowout Watchcartoononline, Tahoe Boats Vs Sea Ray, Jim Dandy To The Rescue Overboard, Husky Power Washer 1800 Capacitor, Alan Ladd Net Worth, "/>

2001 kawasaki vulcan 1500 problems

Published by

Posted on August 29, 2020

no stuttering/backfiring at all on the 40 miles home. i shoved some of the cable back towards the battery and shut the compartment. and if so would it tell you anything useful?There is a "bridge" splice on the PCIII that taps onto one of the OEM sensor wires. i called the dealer today and they're going to take a look at it on monday. hi - yep it's the fuel injected model. thanks againI don't know what unit you have but I put the PC on mine and used a map from their site. There have been a lot of cases where the wires from the power commander have been run in a bad location and got pinched by the seat or tank. in the meantime i put some foam in there so the power commander won't jostle around...Hey man i kind of had the same problem a few months back, come to find out my battery cables weren't tight on the terminals--you just might want to check that.well the problem still isn't resolved. hi - yep it's the fuel injected model. Any idea's will be great!The idle, was because he was giving it gas, trying to get it to move. So like most, he had troubles with getting the whole clutch release and giving it gas. the other odd thing is that i only got 34mpg on my first tank - all the literature says i should be getting in the 40's - and i'm not a throttle-happy driver! For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.Hi all, just bought the above bike 3 days ago with 3900 miles on it - well, i'm within the first 150 miles and the thing started sputtering on the hwy yesterday, and today on the way to work it was lurching, sputtering, and backfiring. It currently has 16,000 miles on it. 2001 VN1500 idle problem. hopefully they can sort it out! Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, off-road, touring, street bikes, and more! After 3 trips to the dealer I took the tank off myself and the wire just fell out of the end of the connector! You can also file your complaint online by clicking here . Sorry about that.Well, I just changed the clutch out. If you like to file an official complaint for the 2001 KAWASAKI VULCAN, you can do so by calling the NHTSA Mon-Fri 8am to 8pm at 888-327-4236, TTY: 800-424-9153.

Beat Bobby Flay Judges 2019, What Channel Is Wheel Of Fortune On Spectrum, Rossite Drain Cleaner, Fleet Battle Blueprints Found, A Royal Winter Song Dilly Dilly Lyrics, Katahdin Sheep For Sale Oklahoma, Caramelized Pear Custard, Brittney Griner Kids, The Serpent's Shadow Pdf Weebly, Craigslist Okc Auto Parts For Sale By Owner, The Drifter Outfit RDR2, Sami School Navy, Laura From Family Matters Died, Linda Ann Horton Shark Attack, Funny Female Monologues From Plays, Literary Devices In The Glory Field, Fjord Horses For Sale In Idaho, Mitwa Lyrics With Sargam, White Rice To Water Ratio, Gordon Ramsay Masterclass 2 Free, Is Rivers Cuomo Related To Andrew Cuomo, Arctic Reindeer Adopt Me Worth, Car Caddy Tow Dolly, Boerboel For Sale Colorado, Spiritual Meaning Of Rabbit Crossing Your Path, Ashley Parker Baby, Case Backhoe Ripper Tooth, Garlic Cured My Erectile Dysfunction, Gma Day Deals And Steals Today, Larry The Lobster Quotes, White Spot Inside Egg Yolk, Akutagawa And Atsushi Brothers, My 20 Vision Ktxh Tv Schedule, GEICO Commercial Actress, Tiger Vs Giraffe Who Would Win, White Lipped Anole For Sale, Wheaties Box Price Guide, Last Days Timeline Chart, Salt Water Pool Cost Estimator, The Way He Looks Google Drive, Golf It Online, Before You Judge Me Quotes, How Tall Is George Strait, Scindapsus Pictus Leaves Curling, Extended Reach Gutter Cleaning Wand, Blue Spotted Sunfish For Sale, The Cat Returns Full Movie Vimeo, All Eyez On Me Full Movie Google Drive, The Broken Column Elements And Principles, Objectiveck Examples, Snow Crab Cluster Size Chart, Is Michelle Veintimilla Related To Milo Ventimiglia, Am I Saved Quiz, Martbury Folding Desk Reviews, Greg Smith Genius Now, Baki The Grappler Pickle Reporter, Rocking The Cradle Or Robbing The Cradle, Cop Captions For Instagram, How To Respond To I'm Fine, Saezuru Tori Wa Habatakanai Anime Release Date, Funny Inappropriate Nicknames, Hey That's My Monster Quiz, Cute Names For Stuffed Dinosaurs, Terrifier Sawed In Half Scene, Panga Boats For Sale In Texas, The Red Badge Of Courage, Saezuru Tori Wa Habatakanai Anime Release Date, Ayo And Teo 2019 Songs Download, Steve Dulcich Accent, Crip Rappers 2020 List, Steam Coming From Radiator But Not Overheating, Types Of Rats In North Dakota, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, 12 Angry Men 1997 123movies, The Fifth Amendment, Where In The Refrigerator Should The Cooked Chicken Be Stored, Gender Neutral Names, Best Letter To Father On His Birthday, Telestrations After Dark Card Generator, Ken Block Death, Dt Waived Section Ttu, Jj Smith Liver Focus Discount Code, The Wolf Of Wall Street Full Movie, Myers Camper Sales Harrisonburg Va, When Will Walmart Auto Centers Reopen, Pokemon Supernova Sun Citra Download, House Plans With Safe Room, The Final Earth 2 Hacked, When Can I Change My Monroe To A Shorter Bar, Katahdin Sheep For Sale Oklahoma, Chosen Few Mc Norfolk Va, Spongebob's Big Birthday Blowout Watchcartoononline, Tahoe Boats Vs Sea Ray, Jim Dandy To The Rescue Overboard, Husky Power Washer 1800 Capacitor, Alan Ladd Net Worth,

About the Author

ADD A COMMENT