2009 nissan versa hubcap recall

Published by

Posted on August 29, 2020

Nissan is not the same anymore. The Rear Seat rating is derived from the Side Barrier Rear Passenger rating.

I went to the tire store and got permanent rims for just a few dollars more.they are still coming off, not worth the hassle anymoreSearch CarComplaints.com for these popular complaint phrases...hub cap kept coming off and had to pull over and pick them up out of the roadThese hub caps are the cheapest POS I have ever seen. Recalls & Safety Issues. Combines Side Barrier and Side Pole Star Ratings into a single side rating. I was on a trip and stopped for gas only to discover that I had lost the right rear hub cap. We currently carry 2 Hub Cap products to choose from for your 2009 Nissan Versa, and our inventory prices range from as little as $44.99 up to $59.99. Combines Driver and Passenger star ratings into a single frontal rating. Nissan Altima 2009-2012 Hubcap - Genuine Factory Original OEM 53078 Wheel Cover (Fits: 2009 Nissan Altima) 5 out of 5 stars (25) 25 product ratings - Nissan Altima 2009-2012 Hubcap - Genuine Factory Original OEM 53078 Wheel Cover The Rollover Resistance test measures the risk of rollover in a single-vehicle, loss-of-control scenario.

Cheap little plastic clips would breaki would like to know where I can get covers for the wheels,I want my hub caps replaced free of charge, its not my fault they keep flying off.The dealer wouldn't cover this and wanted $50 per hub cap. We review every problem as we work to keep our roads safe.Every vehicle has a unique VIN. Your 2009 Nissan Versa might be the best vehicle you’ve ever owned. Enter a VIN to learn if a specific vehicle needs to be repaired as part of a recall.Recall information from this VIN lookup tool is provided by the manufacturer conducting the recall. We don't sell/share your email.One by one they just kept falling off. The 2009 Nissan Versa has 10 problems reported for hub caps falling off. NHTSA’s 5-Star Safety Ratings help consumers compare vehicle safety when searching for a car.

Average repair cost is $120 at 31,300 miles. I purchased my Versa new in 2009 and have never had any problems with it until now. Clifford Atiyeh. I think 2 of them had already come off. If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies.For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. are trademarks of Autobeef LLC, All rights reserved. More stars mean safer cars. Every one is out to save a few dollars on manufacturing low quality parts.Have seen quite few Versa's with missing hubcaps.I would not purchase another Versa or a Nissan modelCarComplaints.com ® is an online automotive complaint resource that uses graphs to show automotive defect patterns, based on complaint data submitted by visitors to the site. I went to the local Auto Zone and purchased a set of aftermarket replacements for about the same cost as one from the local Nissan Dealer. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. NHTSA does not record VIN information or results provided through this tool. These features have been either verified by NHTSA or reported by the vehicle manufacturers as meeting NHTSA’s performance criteria.This is a record of safety issues for vehicles of this year, make, model and trim. Ask your Nissan dealer.If you are considering purchasing a 2007-2011 Nissan Versa, call your local Nissan dealer with the VIN# & ask if the airbag recall has been done.Unsubscribe any time. The frontal barrier test simulates a head-on collision between two similar vehicles, each moving at 35 mph. Have a safety problem? The left front as barely hanging on when I got out of my car when I got home. If you are a vehicle owner, search for recalls by your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). Learn about our recall process . If you are a vehicle owner, search for recalls by your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). Nissan north america, inc. (nissan) is recalling certain 2001-2003 maxima, 2002-2006 sentra, 2002-2004 pathfinder, 2007-2011 versa sedan and versa hatchback, 2001-2004 infiniti i30 and i35, 2002-2003 inifiniti qx4, 2003-2008 infiniti fx35 and fx45 and 2006-2010 m35 and m45 vehicles.

Shadow Kiss Graphic Novel Pdf, Gt Performer Bmx Bike 2019, How Much Do Moyen Poodles Cost, Shelf Life Of Duck Eggs, Frying Fish With Cornstarch, Avatar 2 Full Movie, Trailas En Venta En Santa Cruz California, Yamaha Kodiak 450 Reverse Limiter Bypass, Literary Devices In The Glory Field, Devon Rex Kittens For Sale Pa, How To Control Passion Flower Vines, Brandon Adams Mighty Ducks, Mommy Milkies Copypasta, Buy Here Pay Here Box Trucks, Map Skills Tracking Cichlids Answer Key, Plants Vs Zombies 2 Game, Michael Loeb Net Worth 2019, Vada Wamwene Mescudi, Red Bull Cliff Diving Prize Money, Workpro 12000 Series Ergonomic Executive Chair Reviews, Honda Gx200 Pressure Washer Parts, Mac Wiseman Net Worth, Atv For Sale In California Craigslist, Steve Doocy Height, Suzuki Boulevard C50 Problems, Is Jasmine Cephas Jones An Alto, Polly Fry Husband, Children Of Dune Streaming, Skate Ps3 Rom, If Looks Could Kill Full Movie 123movies, Mountain Dew Throwback Shortage, Ground Cloth For Swimming Pool, Spider Man Far From Home Google Docs, Nia Long Husband Massai Dorsey, Iyanla Vanzant Husband Charles Vanzant, Blue Ghost Tokay Gecko, Angler Fish 3d Ar, Cooler Cell Phone Fridge Meme Meaning, What Does Persimmon Smell Like, Say Again Yes I Do Ep 1 Eng Sub, Russell Simmons II, How To Wire A 12 Volt Pool Light, 4 Eyed Gypsy Meaning, Boston Ivy Vs English Ivy, Naruto Road To Ninja Google Docs, Standard Aussiedoodle Size Chart, Vitus Bike Sizing Guide, Mcclain Sisters Ages, Index Of Joey Season 1 480p, Bca Mountain Bike 29 Review, Ssn Number Generator, Oculus Rift Cv1 Vs Cv2, Ccf Workday Portal Login, Jenny Jinya Good Boy Sequel, Mary Antonia Wayne Lacava Net Worth, Is Paul Winfield And Lynn Winfield Related, Toy Dachshund Breeders Near Me, Disher Scoop Set, Barbara Luna And Doug Mcclure, Jack Denison Death, Mcclain Sisters Ages, 3 Strikes Chicken Fine Female Walk In, Ford Motor Company Hire Felons, Clever Names For Story Time, Can Vs Canless Recessed Lighting, Why Were Chinese Immigrants Called Onions, Trey Gowdy's Wife, Meaning Of Seeing Two Hawks Together, What Movie Is Wicked Games Song In, How To Draw Demon Eyes, Can Squirrels Eat Peach Pits, Snub Nose Pressure Washer Attachment, Wabc Radio Hosts, Storm Door Frame Build Out, Piano Man Lyrics And Chords, No Mans Sky Expensive Items, 3 Major Mountain Ranges In California, Pencil Cactus Sap On Skin Treatment, Palomino Pop Up Camper Manual, Cheap Boxer Puppies For Sale, Tibetan White Crane Kung Fu, Family Feud Number, Are Black Eyed Susans Invasive, Cyber Cafe Near Me, Physics Of A Rocking Chair, The Word For You Today Strength And Guidance For Daily Living, Red At The Bone Book Club Questions, Noom Green Alcohol, 8th Grade Reading Comprehension Worksheets With Answers Pdf, In Hell 2003 Dual Audio 480p, It Only Takes A Taste, The World If Meme Template, E10 Gas Stations Near Me,

About the Author

ADD A COMMENT