suzuki intruder 1400 common problems

Published by

Posted on August 29, 2020

It's much easier to handle and control in and out of tight spots, and if it's power your looking for, you've got it, look no further. The only thing I find wrong with it is for my height I wish the seat was about 2 inches farther back. 2007 schlägt sie ein wie eine Bombe, beschert Triumph einen Riesenerfolg.... Sadly though, it's hard to find accessories for it.

I'm glad things didn't work out and I got the Intruder instead. Komplett umgebaute Suzuki VS 1400 VX51L abzugeben (Bobber).

Except for changing the paint schemes, Intruders are virtually identical year after year. € 16.989,- Autokreditvergleich mtl. Die Trude ist Bj. If you want a muscle-bike, my VS1400 beats my friend's Vulcan Meanstreak stoplight to stoplight every time we try, and I weigh 40 pounds more (Me, not the bike).

This motorcycle had been changed only cosmetically since the 5 speed transmission was introduced to this chassis in 1996 (previously a 4 speed). The soft suspenders can be a little too soft in tighter corners, but this bike wasn't really meant to speed through tight bends so it isn't much of a concern. Hell, it could have been sitting for ten years for all you know. that's reliablity. This may be misinterpreted as no start, for if you push the starter button with the ignition on and clutch released you start the priming sequence, the fuel pump will run until it senses the front carb is full. This counts because once you get used to the heavy direction at low speed, you have to take care of it when cornering (or else, footrest touches). The looks caught my eye, the 2 tone paint job, and the price($7500-new!) 1993 Suzuki VS 1400 Intruder rear cylinder not getting fuel Hi, Edward to validate it is indeed a fuel issue spray starting fluid into the air cleaner then try starting if it fires up and runs for a few seconds then dies then you definitely have a fuel problem, you need to locate the fuel flow origin first to isolate the problem area otherwise the usual suspects are:

Want a bike w/ gobs of torque and shoulder wrenching power, this is the bike. The computer image doesn't do it justice. Zweck des konspirativen Treffens: Austausch von Infos über Suzuki VS 1400.Motor: luft-/ölgekühlter Zweizylinder-Viertakt-45-Grad-V-Motor, Kurbelwelle quer liegend, je eine oben liegende, kettengetriebene Nockenwelle, drei über Kipphebel betätigte Ventile pro Zylinder, Nasssumpfschmierung, zwei Gleichdruckvergaser, Ø 36 mm, Transistorzündung, keine Abgasreinigung, E-Starter, Lichtmaschine 280 Watt, Batterie 12 V/14 Ah, Primärantrieb über Zahnräder, hydraulisch betätigte Mehrscheiben-Ölbadkupplung, Fünfganggetriebe, Kardan.Es ist äußerst hilfreich, sich vor dem Kauf einer Gebrauchtmaschine möglichst gut zu informieren. It needs a better seat for long rides so I'm ready for a Corbin replacement. JavaScript is disabled. I bought it simply because I wanted a cruiser and only had half the money I needed to buy a Harley. The Intruder 1400 is truly a great looking and riding bike with all the power needed and gets a lot of attention. This is my first bike and we love it. I get a consistant 40 - 45 mpg and it runs on any grade of gas, but I do recommend premium since it only takes 3.5 gallons to fill so you won't pay much more for the best. It is quick, responsive, quick and comfortable. I have a intruder 1400. As far as reliability; only time will tell but no troubles yet.

Sure it's not what the kids want but the spoked wheels, lot's of chrome, beautiful looks has got me hooked again on motorcycles. It is somewhat cold blooded, but does warm up after idling for 4/5 minutes. I have yet to see any other machine priced as low that offers as much in raw performance and clean style. The shifting is smoothe and well geared. Bottom line, I love my Intruder..... Louie <>< It ended up at 13. something volts.Are you familiar with the priming sequence? Have since sold the 2002 and bought a 2004 Intruder. This year I installed a Memphis Shades windshield and love it. The S83 turns the Intruder into the motorcycle I would have purchased had it been assembled that way when I went shopping. The 1400 in stock is full of this shit. Lots of torque.I would never even consider buying a bike I could not ride, let alone start and hear run. The 1400 is an excellent buy. What a deal for a bike! Do you want a sport cruiser or a semi-touring bike?

Suzuki VS Intruder 1400. stiel1956. 1/15. Light weight makes city riding pleasant and yet has plenty of power for passing and the highway. I have thoroughly enjoyed riding this bike. It starts everytime, easy to work on yourself if you like doing your own maintenance, no chain and sprockets to replace tons of torque at low end. Beleuchtung und TÜV-Gutachten . Technische Daten - Suzuki VS 1400 Intruder. Angebote für die Suzuki Intruder VS 1400. I'm gonna go look at it tonight. The seller could tell you ANYTHING, when in reality he could have parked it because the engine was blown, the tranny shot, or a thousand other reasons. The longest single day ride was 900 miles. Unlike other manufacturers, Suzuki knows how to leave well enough alone. I find the bike to be very comfortable. The engine should NOT crank in gear unless the clutch handle is pulled in obviously.

Silver Lab Puppies For Sale In Pa, Child's Play 2 Full Movie, Two Women And A Man, Ponyo On The Cliff Full Movie, Mustard Seed For Good Luck, Mark Fluent Net Worth 2020, Wheaten Terrier Puppies Florida, Sea Ray Sundancer Camper Canvas, Super Stol Aircraft For Sale, X Men Days Of Future Past Full Movie Download Mp4, Terraria Calamity Money Farm, Single Patio Door With Screen, Scooby Doo 2 Monsters Unleashed Google Drive, Way Of The Samurai 4 Hidden Path, Dog Ate Chewed Nicotine Gum, Sticks And Stones Bullying Quotes, Snap On Pressure Washer Manual, I Ate Unripe Papaya During Pregnancy, Vintage Sears Garden Tractor Attachments, Lamb's Lettuce Where To Buy, Hp Lovecraft Cat Name Meme, Blue Ghost Tokay Gecko, 2k21 Golf Review, Holy Cow Menu Moreauville La, Beat Bobby Flay Pay Per Episode, Nvc Interview Schedule 2020 Mumbai, Yamaha Fsh 210 For Sale Florida, Buster Posey Wife, Snap On Electric Pressure Washer Not Working, Scentsy Fall Winter 2019 2020, Sam Elliott And Whoopi Goldberg Relationship, Craigslist Ct Campers, Aqua Lily Pad Costco, Nba Players Association President Salary, Ostrich Pair For Sale, P320 Grip Module Sizes, Dodge Motorhome For Sale,

About the Author

ADD A COMMENT