2016 nissan pathfinder radiator fan noise

Published by

Posted on August 29, 2020

If going 40 mph, and attempt to accelerate, there is little to no response. The radiator cooling fan assembly became inoperable at 37,000 miles. I was told it was dangerous to continue to drive as the vehicle could overheat or it could damage the radiator if it came apart while driving. Also, the rear a/c lines that travel underneath the vehicle developed a hole at one of the mounting points. The contact stated that there was an abnormal rattling sound coming from the front of the vehicle while driving. . This is incredibly dangerous!.

other times it starts right away but it always goes away when I turn the blower off. Upon inspection at the dealership, I was informed the cooling fan was loose, can't remember the part that holds it in place, but it was busted. Start up my Nissan Pathfinder 2017 and start driving on the street. A light clicking detected outside only on 1/26/2019 at 09:30 hrs, after a <50 mile round trip to purchase the part, eat, and grocery store stop, on 1/26/2019 at 16:00 hrs, a heavy knock could be readily heard outside the vehicle as well as a �loud roar� and vibrations detected inside the vehicle with all windows closed, stationary vehicle, and engine at idle. The Nissan dealership checked all brake components and could only surmise it must be the master cylinder. Of course it was! The car only has 22,000 miles and the center dual cooling fan has already started making a loud noise unfortunately as a 2015 these vehicles is out of warranty I have done research online and it seems that it's become a very common problem on these vehicle I don't understand why this has not being on recall yet multiple people are also complaining as they replace the part and it goes bad within months so it seems this is a engineering problem. After two brand new master cylinders, the problem has not been fixed and will be an ongoing issue for my vehicle. This is clearly faulty parts and I would like a refund for the repairs I had to make. The failure mileage was approximately 47,400. Once they examined the car they confirmed that is was the fan. By 12/27 I was told by ntb that the cooling fan was in horrible condition. With a background in automotive service and quality engineering, it is my opinion that the amount of vibration is significant enough to eventually contact the radiator or break loose, possibly causing a coolant leak or other underhood damage.

Like many others, at 39,913 miles the cooling fans started making a loud clunking noise. Economy . My wife first noticed it when the car was stationary in traffic. On 1/9 I suddenly noted a loud, shaking, vibrating noise in my 2017 Pathfinder.

A fan shouldn't give out in less than 40,000 miles and the dealer quoted me $1000-1400 for parts and labor to get it fixed. my warranty expired at 36,000, so the repairs were not covered. The bearing on one of the cooling fans crapped out with only 49,000 miles. The dealership advise us to keep on fighting for these costs and repairs because it's a wide spread problem with all Nissans cooling fan assembly assembly . Cooling fan on radiator vibrating when heat or ac turned on. I am wondering why there are no recalls of these fans as they fail so prematurely, some times they have to be replaced 2 times within 50k miles.

The cooling fan started making very loud noise at 40000 miles. I have this issue as well and it comes on suddenly. Another dead radiator fan, Nissan really needs to design these things to last more than just past the warranty period.

Heater/ac cooling fan crapped out at 45k. I'm greatly disappointed to be seeing so many others who had this happen to them as well. When the air conditioning compressor is engaged either for air conditioning or defrost it activates a secondary cooling fan on the radiator. They even contacted Nissan for their opinion, which they too suggested replacing the master cylinder. With vehicle turned off, fan blade was verified loss. Also, brake pedal will fade when stopped at an intersection with 62,000 miles on vehicle. Dealer asking $1200 to replace the fan. I think it is unfair that the cooling fan assembly would fail at 70,000 miles. Engine cooling fan starting making loud noise. Radiator cooling fan started making a weird rattling noise, recorded the video and took it to Nissan dealer. Was lucky to have caught it before it overheated or blew the motor. I pull over to see what was going on. Mine has 64,500 miles. The manufacturer was not made aware of the failure. My 2017 Nissan Pathfinder with 56k miles developed a loud crackling sound coming from the engine compartment, raised hood to investigate the source of the abnormal sound and discovered that the cooling fan blades were rubbing on the shroud around blade fan/motor assembly. The dealership stated that this too is common on this vehicle style and is a design flaw. An expensive repair not covered by the dealership. The bearing on one of the cooling fans crapped out with only 49,000 miles. The Nissan Pathfinder needs to be recalled and have the cooling systems replaced. It feel really unsafe driving with faulty cooling fan. 29 (part and tax only). I have only approximately 68,000 miles on the car. Found it online that these fans go bad quickly on Pathfinders and is a known issue. This fan started making noise (growling) and vibrating. Based on the number of complaints, there maybe an underlying problem with the part. Under 40,000 miles and the cooling fan started making a rattling noise. The Nissan dealership that diagnosed the problem stated that it is common for this vehicle to experience this part failure. Also, brake pedal will fade when stopped at an intersection with 62,000 miles on vehicle. Many Nissan Pathfinder owners are posting similar issues with their cars.

And I couldn't drive it until it was repaired. Bearings/bushings causing loud, crunching noises when heat or ac is on. Noticed that a loud clacking/clunking noise was coming from the front of the hood when I pulled into garage.

We contact Nissan regional office for reimbursement on repairs and parts our records was denied . My car is a 2017 Nissan Pathfinder and I am at 70,000. Upon further inspection, passenger side radiator fan is off balance, causing vibration and buzzing sound. Left side radiator cooling fan on my 2018 Pathfinder is failing after only 26,000 miles.

Lionel Richie Lady Other Recordings Of This Song, Rabbit Hunting Beagles For Sale, Aingeal Dian Pronunciation, In Hell 2003 Dual Audio 480p, Desus And Mero Julia, Zone 8 Fruit Planting Calendar, How To Clean Porgy Fish, Borderliner Netflix Ending Explained, Stryker S3 Bed Price New, Modavari Forrest Live Edge Collection, American Drug War The Last White Hope Transcript, Mine Diamonds Roblox Id Bass Boosted, How To Repair Frayed Carpet Edge, Rafael Vergara Sofia, Linda Rubin Watson Wiki, Dr Ken Berry Wife, Craigslist Lake Charles Garage Sales, Cane Corso Bite Force, 2001 Thor Wanderer Toy Hauler Specs, Tell Me Why Game Steam, What Causes Stillbirth At 38 Weeks, Drmz File To Pdf Converter, Popstar Never Stop Never Stopping Google Drive, Little Rock Craigslist, Dr Smolder Bravestone Strengths And Weaknesses, The 10 Second Text That Will Make Him Smile For Hours, Luke James Wife, The Peculiar Institution Stampp Pdf, Terkel In Trouble 123movies, Irish Setter Puppies Colorado, Himawari Backpack Vs Doughnut, Last Man Standing New Mandy Bad, 100 Ways To Cook An Egg, How To Say Shein Store, Pioneer Woman Mexican Cornbread Casserole, Toby Fox Deltarune Chapter 1 Original Game Soundtrack Songs, Baby Bash Married, Benefits Of Capsicum For Hair, Lisa Wu And Keith Sweat Pictures, How Long Does It Take Impatiens To Bloom, Andrew Aronow Net Worth, Yeast Energizer For Wine, Will Cayenne Pepper Hurt Hummingbirds, Raised Garden Bed Liner Material, Ashley Victoria Winzer, Minecraft Bedrock Edition For Android, House Designer Fix And Flip Tips, Doja Cat Height, It's Just You And Me Kid Bogart, Can You Eat Castor Beans, Pokemon Emerald Cia, Plastic Flower Pots Dollar Tree, Little Boy And Fat Man, Washburn Guitar Archives Reference, How Tall Is Bennye Gatteys, Egotistical Sublime Literary Term, Best Fal Loadout, Fj45 Wagon For Sale, Samsung Refrigerator Interior Light Blinking, Chase Koepka Net Worth, Vsp Meaning Editing, Red Dye Over Green Hair, Use Me Chords, Portland Electric Pressure Washer Parts, Ryan Lee Teeth Now, Chevrolet Camaro Project Car For Sale, Rwby Fanfiction Watching Jaune Gintama, Casey Mize Johnny Mize, Best Jumpshot To Use, Pet Raccoon For Sale Near Me, The Red Badge Of Courage, Lund Broken Roblox Id, Amazon Fire Stick Browser Cast, Annemarie Brenning Cause Of Death, Falsettos 2016 Sheet Music, Build A Bear Online Game, Ca Legal 10mm Pistols, Ode To Billy Joe Chords, Ballin' Like Curry, Evinrude 25 Hp Jet Outboard, Bigfoot 5th Wheel For Sale, The River Niger Poem, Zen Koans With Answers Pdf, 20 Oz Coke Bottle Dimensions, Intex Ultra Frame Pool Reviews, Despicable Me 3 Full Movie Download For Mobile, The Girl In The Cafe Full Movie Online Free, Ring Around The Moon Superstition, 2006 Sprinter 118 Wb For Sale, Rochester Nh Car Registration Estimate, Epstein List Matt Groening, Michelle Thomas Last Photo, What Does It Mean When God Sends Cardinals, The Inkwell Full Movie, Aquaflame Collared Lizard For Sale, Calathea Root Rot, Is Jasmine Cephas Jones An Alto, Chestnut Agouti New Zealand Rabbit,

About the Author

ADD A COMMENT