r/OSU.

The lectures have been a joke because for our class every time we have to send in answers 90% of the responses are jokes. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts . You can usually find the solutions online.Also, I don't know if he does this anymore, but most of the questions he picks for the quizzes are pretty similar to the clicker questions he does in class, so try solving and studying those problems too.I have Lei Bao for physics 1250 too. I'm currently a bit flustered in Physics 1250 right now. 4 months ago. Do the problems in the back of the book.

If you have trouble, go to office hours. How hard is this class? Just go to the lectures and make sure you understand the material because if you get behind it’ll suck. The best method for learning physics is to do a ton of practice problems at the end of every chapter.

I have yet to finish a homework, usually quit whenever I get to 90%, and even then it takes hours.I have made some friends on my floor that are able to help me with the difficult homework questions and we review material for quizzes together. You might get that a try, but I've heard it gets crowded.Find people in the class you can work with if you can.

log in sign up. 1. You need tons and tons of practice to be able to succeed when the moment comes. I'll definitely start going to my TA's office hours and I'll read the book some more.I had him last year. Stay caught up, watch youtube videos to reinforce your knowledge, and go to office hours of your TA and instructor. Regardless though the averages on the exams were D’s and the class ended up being curved decently as I went from a B to an A-. Obviously don't copy each other but setting up physics problems can be a situation where two ( or more) heads are better than one.Lastly, definitely go to office hours. My professor, Lei Bao, So, as of right now, I'm struggling with word problems (mainly setting them up) and pretty much 100% of the class is word problems so...I tried reading the book but the notation is a bit different and it never walks you through the super tough problems.Going to the TA's office hours sounded like a good idea at first, but that's mostly for when you need help with specific problems, right?
The hard part about Physics 1250 is just figuring out the equation to write in order to solve the problem. I'm currently a bit flustered in Physics 1250 right now. It's a weeder course; there's no reason that material should be as difficult as it is at OSU. So my advice is to form a sort of study group to help when you need it.Going to the TA's office hours sounded like a good idea at first, but that's mostly for when you need help with specific problems, right?Go to the TA with your old quizzes and ask them how you should have set up the problems versus how you did set them up. Everyone usually leaves after we take the quiz because staying after has been a waste of time.

u/minibogstar. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services. He usually gets confused when we ask him questions.Good to know that someone else is frustrated in the class.What channels/websites do you use for videos? He will show us a slide with a practice problem, give us 5 minutes to work on it, then show us the slide with the answers/work for a couple seconds, and then he just moves on. Posted by. I did badly in the class, failed every exam and even a 30% on the final.
How hard is this class? "Additionally, my frustration in this class is worrying me because Anyway, sorry for the semi-large block of text. I took honors physics in high school and got an A but it was kind of a joke. I've only used Khan Academy so far.Ayy, I have Lei Bao and yeah he is a very bad lecturer unfortunately, as he seems like a genuinely nice guy who wants to help. Not proud of it, but yeah. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Press J to jump to the feed.
Civilization Revolution Cheats, Conker's Bad Fur Day Ps4, Cypress Tree Leaves Benefits, Saezuru Tori Wa Habatakanai Anime Release Date, Nabari No Ou Romance, Lower Mountain Fork River Cabins, Persona 5 Cendrillon Boss Fight, Anne Rice New Book 2020, Ukraine Serial Killer Wife, Shimano Claris R2000 Vs 2400, Suraj Venjaramoodu Hand Accident, Where To Find Mutt Rdr2, How Long Can Raw Chicken Sit Out At Room Temp, 2020 Supra Trd Body Kit, How To Kiss Virginia, John Hughes Kristen Welker, How Did Max Baer Die, Siren Head Film, How Does Google Safe Search Work, Colbert Report Episodes Online Free, Diy Pit Couch, How Much Do Storm Catcher Screens Cost, Scientific Writing And Communication 3rd Edition Pdf, Spin The Bottle Dares, Mack Snow Raptor Leopard Gecko, John James Roundtree, Rosey Bourke Parakeet For Sale, Is Juice Wrld A Crip Or A Blood, Little House On The Prairie Theme Song, Lowercase L With Tail, My Time At Portia Characters, Ca Legal 10mm Pistols, Conker's Bad Fur Day Ps4, " />
r/OSU.

The lectures have been a joke because for our class every time we have to send in answers 90% of the responses are jokes. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts . You can usually find the solutions online.Also, I don't know if he does this anymore, but most of the questions he picks for the quizzes are pretty similar to the clicker questions he does in class, so try solving and studying those problems too.I have Lei Bao for physics 1250 too. I'm currently a bit flustered in Physics 1250 right now. 4 months ago. Do the problems in the back of the book.

If you have trouble, go to office hours. How hard is this class? Just go to the lectures and make sure you understand the material because if you get behind it’ll suck. The best method for learning physics is to do a ton of practice problems at the end of every chapter.

I have yet to finish a homework, usually quit whenever I get to 90%, and even then it takes hours.I have made some friends on my floor that are able to help me with the difficult homework questions and we review material for quizzes together. You might get that a try, but I've heard it gets crowded.Find people in the class you can work with if you can.

log in sign up. 1. You need tons and tons of practice to be able to succeed when the moment comes. I'll definitely start going to my TA's office hours and I'll read the book some more.I had him last year. Stay caught up, watch youtube videos to reinforce your knowledge, and go to office hours of your TA and instructor. Regardless though the averages on the exams were D’s and the class ended up being curved decently as I went from a B to an A-. Obviously don't copy each other but setting up physics problems can be a situation where two ( or more) heads are better than one.Lastly, definitely go to office hours. My professor, Lei Bao, So, as of right now, I'm struggling with word problems (mainly setting them up) and pretty much 100% of the class is word problems so...I tried reading the book but the notation is a bit different and it never walks you through the super tough problems.Going to the TA's office hours sounded like a good idea at first, but that's mostly for when you need help with specific problems, right?
The hard part about Physics 1250 is just figuring out the equation to write in order to solve the problem. I'm currently a bit flustered in Physics 1250 right now. It's a weeder course; there's no reason that material should be as difficult as it is at OSU. So my advice is to form a sort of study group to help when you need it.Going to the TA's office hours sounded like a good idea at first, but that's mostly for when you need help with specific problems, right?Go to the TA with your old quizzes and ask them how you should have set up the problems versus how you did set them up. Everyone usually leaves after we take the quiz because staying after has been a waste of time.

u/minibogstar. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services. He usually gets confused when we ask him questions.Good to know that someone else is frustrated in the class.What channels/websites do you use for videos? He will show us a slide with a practice problem, give us 5 minutes to work on it, then show us the slide with the answers/work for a couple seconds, and then he just moves on. Posted by. I did badly in the class, failed every exam and even a 30% on the final.
How hard is this class? "Additionally, my frustration in this class is worrying me because Anyway, sorry for the semi-large block of text. I took honors physics in high school and got an A but it was kind of a joke. I've only used Khan Academy so far.Ayy, I have Lei Bao and yeah he is a very bad lecturer unfortunately, as he seems like a genuinely nice guy who wants to help. Not proud of it, but yeah. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Press J to jump to the feed.
Civilization Revolution Cheats, Conker's Bad Fur Day Ps4, Cypress Tree Leaves Benefits, Saezuru Tori Wa Habatakanai Anime Release Date, Nabari No Ou Romance, Lower Mountain Fork River Cabins, Persona 5 Cendrillon Boss Fight, Anne Rice New Book 2020, Ukraine Serial Killer Wife, Shimano Claris R2000 Vs 2400, Suraj Venjaramoodu Hand Accident, Where To Find Mutt Rdr2, How Long Can Raw Chicken Sit Out At Room Temp, 2020 Supra Trd Body Kit, How To Kiss Virginia, John Hughes Kristen Welker, How Did Max Baer Die, Siren Head Film, How Does Google Safe Search Work, Colbert Report Episodes Online Free, Diy Pit Couch, How Much Do Storm Catcher Screens Cost, Scientific Writing And Communication 3rd Edition Pdf, Spin The Bottle Dares, Mack Snow Raptor Leopard Gecko, John James Roundtree, Rosey Bourke Parakeet For Sale, Is Juice Wrld A Crip Or A Blood, Little House On The Prairie Theme Song, Lowercase L With Tail, My Time At Portia Characters, Ca Legal 10mm Pistols, Conker's Bad Fur Day Ps4, "/>

physics 1250 osu reddit

Published by

Posted on August 29, 2020

yeah it's kinda bullshit-y, but that's why they're called weed out classes. It was the toughest class I've taken, but I went to office hours and it helped me a ton. I would feel like an asshole if I walked into his office and said, "Teach me the material please.

r/OSU.

Civilization Revolution Cheats, Conker's Bad Fur Day Ps4, Cypress Tree Leaves Benefits, Saezuru Tori Wa Habatakanai Anime Release Date, Nabari No Ou Romance, Lower Mountain Fork River Cabins, Persona 5 Cendrillon Boss Fight, Anne Rice New Book 2020, Ukraine Serial Killer Wife, Shimano Claris R2000 Vs 2400, Suraj Venjaramoodu Hand Accident, Where To Find Mutt Rdr2, How Long Can Raw Chicken Sit Out At Room Temp, 2020 Supra Trd Body Kit, How To Kiss Virginia, John Hughes Kristen Welker, How Did Max Baer Die, Siren Head Film, How Does Google Safe Search Work, Colbert Report Episodes Online Free, Diy Pit Couch, How Much Do Storm Catcher Screens Cost, Scientific Writing And Communication 3rd Edition Pdf, Spin The Bottle Dares, Mack Snow Raptor Leopard Gecko, John James Roundtree, Rosey Bourke Parakeet For Sale, Is Juice Wrld A Crip Or A Blood, Little House On The Prairie Theme Song, Lowercase L With Tail, My Time At Portia Characters, Ca Legal 10mm Pistols, Conker's Bad Fur Day Ps4,

About the Author

ADD A COMMENT