This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

All Rights Reserved. The P320® Voluntary Upgrade Program is a SIG SAUER initiative to upgrade P320 pistols Additional questions about the Voluntary Upgrade Program are answered in the FAQ. You may need a better holster or to wear your pants up higher where they should sit on your hips.New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castPress J to jump to the feed. Not sure they’re compatible though.. could always try getting a holster that sits deeper in the waistband as well.The earlier modules had less of a pronounced beaver tail.

Am I able to sand the beaver tail down enough to where it doesn't kill my stomach, or is the tail hollow and I'd ruin my grip?I have no idea if that part is hollow or not but a grip module is only like $30-40 so you could always test it out for cheap if it doesn’t work out.They’re 44 now and you can buy x5 grip modules for 59. It's my hernia that I'm more concerned about (hence the username). The mechanical disconnector provides an additional level of safety against cartridge failure events. These changes include an enhanced, upgraded trigger and slide.The new trigger for the P320 pistol will feature a thinner profile and reduced mass.
  • Reverse the process to install the chassis into the grip frame and re-install the takedown lever.
    The Sig sub compact P250 has just a slight beaver tail. Reinstall the slide assembly and move the … Worst case you scrap a frame.
    Am I able to sand the beaver tail down enough to where it doesn't kill my stomach, or is the tail hollow and I'd ruin my grip?I have no idea if that part is hollow or not but a grip module is only like $30-40 so you could always test it out for cheap if it doesn’t work out.They’re 44 now and you can buy x5 grip modules for 59. It's my hernia that I'm more concerned about (hence the username).
    The mechanical disconnector provides an additional level of safety against cartridge failure events. These changes include an enhanced, upgraded trigger and slide.The new trigger for the P320 pistol will feature a thinner profile and reduced mass.
  • Reverse the process to install the chassis into the grip frame and re-install the takedown lever.
    The Sig sub compact P250 has just a slight beaver tail. Reinstall the slide assembly and move the … Worst case you scrap a frame.
    Am I able to sand the beaver tail down enough to where it doesn't kill my stomach, or is the tail hollow and I'd ruin my grip?I have no idea if that part is hollow or not but a grip module is only like $30-40 so you could always test it out for cheap if it doesn’t work out.They’re 44 now and you can buy x5 grip modules for 59. It's my hernia that I'm more concerned about (hence the username).
    The mechanical disconnector provides an additional level of safety against cartridge failure events. These changes include an enhanced, upgraded trigger and slide.The new trigger for the P320 pistol will feature a thinner profile and reduced mass.