1 Year I've seen some good deals on both the 1200s and 900s and am just wondering if the 1200 really blows the 900 away or if the additional weight of the 1200 negates a lot of the extra power. Some criticise the modern suspension and brakes. I bought my Trophy because I have a daily 200 mile commute and at 49 years of age, I needed something with plenty of power, a good seating position and good weather protection (I live in Germany and ride all year round). If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, Same motors as per your question but with different states of tune from the Trophy versions. Ergonomics, luggage-carrying capabilities and rewarding long-range worthiness are all intact, providing the rider and pillion with a smooth, comfy ride across the state line. Awesome machine Great midrange power on both versions.

The 1200 appears to be tuned softer than the 900, at least in the Trophy, so where the 1200 rider just twists the throttle and goes on the highway, the 900 rider downshifts, twists the throttle and goes.A forum community dedicated to Triumph Motorcycle owners and enthusiasts. Read SeanVincent's review of the Triumph Trophy 900/1200, 2 of 16 Triumph Trophy 900/1200 reviews, & compare with other Tourers at Review Centre From what I've heard, most stock 1200s spin about 4k at 80. The 900 will apparently out-drag the 1200 to 60 mph, but that's mostly because the 900 weighs a bit less and is geared noticeably shorter. In Daytona trim the 1200 really comes alive above 5500 rpm and is very comfortable around town at lower rpm.I am a big fan of these motors and believe they are a very robust design. Any advice is much appreciatedI can't speak for the 900's, but my 1200 moves along just fine. The 900 will apparently out-drag the 1200 to 60 mph, but that's mostly because the 900 weighs a bit less and is geared noticeably shorter. You just seem to get more of the same with the 1200. please consider Both have great midrange power and are not peaky or nervous in nature. 1999 When the "900 vs 1200" question is asked, someone (likely a 900 owner) will often post that the 900 is faster in the 1/4 mile than the 1200 - likely referencing a "Motorcycles and Riding Online" test showing 12.40 sec @ 108 mph for the 1200, vs, 12.91 sec @ (?) For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.I was wondering if anyone has any experience with both the 900 & 1200 Trophys, how much more noticable power does the 1200 have over the 900? Great review mate , I am taking delivery of a 2001 ( y reg) in Monday, I've had a Daytona before but now need a more upright ridding position, sounds like you get good MPG as well oh and mine is the triumph green colour " Small, but satisfying ride. Finally! The 900cc Thruxton vibrated, the mirrors were useless above 50 mph unless fitted with mass dampers. "

From what I've heard, most stock 1200s spin about 4k at 80. On the road, the 900 spins about 4k rpm at an indicated 65 mph and 5k at 80. Depending on your size and comfort level you may make the decision for one version over the other. " " Your question about the weight is right on the money. " The 1200cc Thruxton may not vibrate like a 360 engine, but it has enough character, the bars don't vibrate and the mirrors work at any speed.

" I can tell you that the 1200 motor either in Daytona trim or Trophy trim pulls like a locomotive. All I can add is more power is always good to have ! " for the 1200. Great if basic bike On the road, the 900 spins about 4k rpm at an indicated 65 mph and 5k at 80. This bike has exceeded my expectations - it is simply fantastic. The other specs that I have available from a publication is;The U.S.-model '96 and later 1200 Trophy is rated at 108 hp, the 900 at 97.

Obviously the 1200 will have the edge in ultimate power.

ZZR600 The Triumph Trophy 900/1200 is a great bike,triumph have made great steps forward,my last triumph was in 1970 it was a thunderbird 650cc i was pleased with that one but this one is ofvf the scale.ive had the usual stuff yamaha,kawasaki and honda but ill keep this one thanks… Read Full Review " " The 1200 is heavy. The 2000 Triumph Trophy 900 is the smaller sibling of the mighty 1200 version and shares much of the comfort and feel of the big-bore machine. I am 6'3" 220 and even carrying groceries or the like it passes and goes up hills with ease.I have a D1200 and a Tbird (900). Extremely strong and useable powerband across the board. The U.S.-model '96 and later 1200 Trophy is rated at 108 hp, the 900 at 97. If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, Come join the discussion about performance, racing, cafe racers, bobbers, riding, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! JavaScript is disabled. please consider

Metaphors In Haroun And The Sea Of Stories, Do Mystery Snails Need A Filter, Where To Put Orchids Outside, Netflix Green Bar On Screen, Does Salt Keep Snakes Away, Kundo Clock Battery Replacement, Do The Know Who They Are, Safe Wood For Bird Perches, Wheels That Fit Nissan Frontier, Usa Telegram Dating Groups, Car Drift Tracks Near Me, Wilderness Of Mirrors Meaning, Yay You Moving Up And Moving On Pdf, In The Ditch Vs Collins Dollies, How To Keep Squirrels Out Of Screech Owl Box, Is The Shallows A True Story, Super Smash Bros Ultimate How To Unlock All Characters, Symbolism In The Hidden Oracle, Sade Singer Death, Sanrio Characters Birthdays, Michael Miu Net Worth, Devon Rex Kittens For Sale Texas, Tears Of Happiness Quotes, Mile Tune Up Checklist, Ender 3 Set Home Offsets, Miss Stevens Billy Monologue Script, Free Book Catalogs By Mail, Suzuki Boulevard C50 Performance Mods, Sealy Roma Leather Executive Chair Red, Gender Reveal Dying Pool Water, Rush Hour Google Drive, Paradise Flying Snake For Sale, Pink Floyd Logo Font, Sun Dolphin Pedal Boat Trailer, Sambazon Acai Costco, Pulte Homes Floor Plan Archive, Ferrari Daytona Replica For Sale, Cat And Mountain Lion Meme, Aldi Gardenline Gazebo 2020 Reviews, Harrelson's Own Cbd Price, Countryside Creamery Butter Aldi, Hunan Chicken Vs Kung Pao Chicken, Duck Losing Balance, The Storyteller Commonlit Answer Key, Download Ark Mods Without Steam, Uss Detroit Aoe 4 Former Commanding Officers, Jeb Burton Net Worth, Explain The Ending Of The Movie Irresistible, Borderliner Netflix Ending Explained, Arline Burks Gant, Stories Your Choice Escape From Paradise Season 1 Walkthrough, Remington Slugger Rifled Slugs Review, Michigan License Renewal During Covid, Reusing Baby Bottles Without Washing, How Many Miles Can You Drive With Antique Plates In Maine, Secret Window Tamil Dubbed Movie Download, How Tall Is 15 Meters Comparison, Chocolate Milk Emoji Discord, European Polecat For Sale In Usa, Two Worlds 2 Weapons And Armor List, 30 Minutes Or Less 123movies, Baking Soda Coqui Frog Control, Growing Edamame In Texas, The Natural Script, Rapidash Moveset Gen 4, Bob Jones Curriculum Vs Abeka, Hollow Knight 2400 Essence, " />

1 Year I've seen some good deals on both the 1200s and 900s and am just wondering if the 1200 really blows the 900 away or if the additional weight of the 1200 negates a lot of the extra power. Some criticise the modern suspension and brakes. I bought my Trophy because I have a daily 200 mile commute and at 49 years of age, I needed something with plenty of power, a good seating position and good weather protection (I live in Germany and ride all year round). If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, Same motors as per your question but with different states of tune from the Trophy versions. Ergonomics, luggage-carrying capabilities and rewarding long-range worthiness are all intact, providing the rider and pillion with a smooth, comfy ride across the state line. Awesome machine Great midrange power on both versions.

The 1200 appears to be tuned softer than the 900, at least in the Trophy, so where the 1200 rider just twists the throttle and goes on the highway, the 900 rider downshifts, twists the throttle and goes.A forum community dedicated to Triumph Motorcycle owners and enthusiasts. Read SeanVincent's review of the Triumph Trophy 900/1200, 2 of 16 Triumph Trophy 900/1200 reviews, & compare with other Tourers at Review Centre From what I've heard, most stock 1200s spin about 4k at 80. The 900 will apparently out-drag the 1200 to 60 mph, but that's mostly because the 900 weighs a bit less and is geared noticeably shorter. In Daytona trim the 1200 really comes alive above 5500 rpm and is very comfortable around town at lower rpm.I am a big fan of these motors and believe they are a very robust design. Any advice is much appreciatedI can't speak for the 900's, but my 1200 moves along just fine. The 900 will apparently out-drag the 1200 to 60 mph, but that's mostly because the 900 weighs a bit less and is geared noticeably shorter. You just seem to get more of the same with the 1200. please consider Both have great midrange power and are not peaky or nervous in nature. 1999 When the "900 vs 1200" question is asked, someone (likely a 900 owner) will often post that the 900 is faster in the 1/4 mile than the 1200 - likely referencing a "Motorcycles and Riding Online" test showing 12.40 sec @ 108 mph for the 1200, vs, 12.91 sec @ (?) For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.I was wondering if anyone has any experience with both the 900 & 1200 Trophys, how much more noticable power does the 1200 have over the 900? Great review mate , I am taking delivery of a 2001 ( y reg) in Monday, I've had a Daytona before but now need a more upright ridding position, sounds like you get good MPG as well oh and mine is the triumph green colour " Small, but satisfying ride. Finally! The 900cc Thruxton vibrated, the mirrors were useless above 50 mph unless fitted with mass dampers. "

From what I've heard, most stock 1200s spin about 4k at 80. On the road, the 900 spins about 4k rpm at an indicated 65 mph and 5k at 80. Depending on your size and comfort level you may make the decision for one version over the other. " " Your question about the weight is right on the money. " The 1200cc Thruxton may not vibrate like a 360 engine, but it has enough character, the bars don't vibrate and the mirrors work at any speed.

" I can tell you that the 1200 motor either in Daytona trim or Trophy trim pulls like a locomotive. All I can add is more power is always good to have ! " for the 1200. Great if basic bike On the road, the 900 spins about 4k rpm at an indicated 65 mph and 5k at 80. This bike has exceeded my expectations - it is simply fantastic. The other specs that I have available from a publication is;The U.S.-model '96 and later 1200 Trophy is rated at 108 hp, the 900 at 97.

ZZR600 The Triumph Trophy 900/1200 is a great bike,triumph have made great steps forward,my last triumph was in 1970 it was a thunderbird 650cc i was pleased with that one but this one is ofvf the scale.ive had the usual stuff yamaha,kawasaki and honda but ill keep this one thanks… Read Full Review " " The 1200 is heavy. The 2000 Triumph Trophy 900 is the smaller sibling of the mighty 1200 version and shares much of the comfort and feel of the big-bore machine. I am 6'3" 220 and even carrying groceries or the like it passes and goes up hills with ease.I have a D1200 and a Tbird (900). Extremely strong and useable powerband across the board. The U.S.-model '96 and later 1200 Trophy is rated at 108 hp, the 900 at 97. If you are commenting on behalf of the company that has been reviewed, Come join the discussion about performance, racing, cafe racers, bobbers, riding, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! JavaScript is disabled. please consider

Metaphors In Haroun And The Sea Of Stories, Do Mystery Snails Need A Filter, Where To Put Orchids Outside, Netflix Green Bar On Screen, Does Salt Keep Snakes Away, Kundo Clock Battery Replacement, Do The Know Who They Are, Safe Wood For Bird Perches, Wheels That Fit Nissan Frontier, Usa Telegram Dating Groups, Car Drift Tracks Near Me, Wilderness Of Mirrors Meaning, Yay You Moving Up And Moving On Pdf, In The Ditch Vs Collins Dollies, How To Keep Squirrels Out Of Screech Owl Box, Is The Shallows A True Story, Super Smash Bros Ultimate How To Unlock All Characters, Symbolism In The Hidden Oracle, Sade Singer Death, Sanrio Characters Birthdays, Michael Miu Net Worth, Devon Rex Kittens For Sale Texas, Tears Of Happiness Quotes, Mile Tune Up Checklist, Ender 3 Set Home Offsets, Miss Stevens Billy Monologue Script, Free Book Catalogs By Mail, Suzuki Boulevard C50 Performance Mods, Sealy Roma Leather Executive Chair Red, Gender Reveal Dying Pool Water, Rush Hour Google Drive, Paradise Flying Snake For Sale, Pink Floyd Logo Font, Sun Dolphin Pedal Boat Trailer, Sambazon Acai Costco, Pulte Homes Floor Plan Archive, Ferrari Daytona Replica For Sale, Cat And Mountain Lion Meme, Aldi Gardenline Gazebo 2020 Reviews, Harrelson's Own Cbd Price, Countryside Creamery Butter Aldi, Hunan Chicken Vs Kung Pao Chicken, Duck Losing Balance, The Storyteller Commonlit Answer Key, Download Ark Mods Without Steam, Uss Detroit Aoe 4 Former Commanding Officers, Jeb Burton Net Worth, Explain The Ending Of The Movie Irresistible, Borderliner Netflix Ending Explained, Arline Burks Gant, Stories Your Choice Escape From Paradise Season 1 Walkthrough, Remington Slugger Rifled Slugs Review, Michigan License Renewal During Covid, Reusing Baby Bottles Without Washing, How Many Miles Can You Drive With Antique Plates In Maine, Secret Window Tamil Dubbed Movie Download, How Tall Is 15 Meters Comparison, Chocolate Milk Emoji Discord, European Polecat For Sale In Usa, Two Worlds 2 Weapons And Armor List, 30 Minutes Or Less 123movies, Baking Soda Coqui Frog Control, Growing Edamame In Texas, The Natural Script, Rapidash Moveset Gen 4, Bob Jones Curriculum Vs Abeka, Hollow Knight 2400 Essence, "/>

triumph trophy 900 vs 1200

Published by

Posted on August 29, 2020

To calculate the top 5's we take the following factors into account: I'm thinking of passing power does the 900 get up and go as well as the 1200 in passing situations? "

Metaphors In Haroun And The Sea Of Stories, Do Mystery Snails Need A Filter, Where To Put Orchids Outside, Netflix Green Bar On Screen, Does Salt Keep Snakes Away, Kundo Clock Battery Replacement, Do The Know Who They Are, Safe Wood For Bird Perches, Wheels That Fit Nissan Frontier, Usa Telegram Dating Groups, Car Drift Tracks Near Me, Wilderness Of Mirrors Meaning, Yay You Moving Up And Moving On Pdf, In The Ditch Vs Collins Dollies, How To Keep Squirrels Out Of Screech Owl Box, Is The Shallows A True Story, Super Smash Bros Ultimate How To Unlock All Characters, Symbolism In The Hidden Oracle, Sade Singer Death, Sanrio Characters Birthdays, Michael Miu Net Worth, Devon Rex Kittens For Sale Texas, Tears Of Happiness Quotes, Mile Tune Up Checklist, Ender 3 Set Home Offsets, Miss Stevens Billy Monologue Script, Free Book Catalogs By Mail, Suzuki Boulevard C50 Performance Mods, Sealy Roma Leather Executive Chair Red, Gender Reveal Dying Pool Water, Rush Hour Google Drive, Paradise Flying Snake For Sale, Pink Floyd Logo Font, Sun Dolphin Pedal Boat Trailer, Sambazon Acai Costco, Pulte Homes Floor Plan Archive, Ferrari Daytona Replica For Sale, Cat And Mountain Lion Meme, Aldi Gardenline Gazebo 2020 Reviews, Harrelson's Own Cbd Price, Countryside Creamery Butter Aldi, Hunan Chicken Vs Kung Pao Chicken, Duck Losing Balance, The Storyteller Commonlit Answer Key, Download Ark Mods Without Steam, Uss Detroit Aoe 4 Former Commanding Officers, Jeb Burton Net Worth, Explain The Ending Of The Movie Irresistible, Borderliner Netflix Ending Explained, Arline Burks Gant, Stories Your Choice Escape From Paradise Season 1 Walkthrough, Remington Slugger Rifled Slugs Review, Michigan License Renewal During Covid, Reusing Baby Bottles Without Washing, How Many Miles Can You Drive With Antique Plates In Maine, Secret Window Tamil Dubbed Movie Download, How Tall Is 15 Meters Comparison, Chocolate Milk Emoji Discord, European Polecat For Sale In Usa, Two Worlds 2 Weapons And Armor List, 30 Minutes Or Less 123movies, Baking Soda Coqui Frog Control, Growing Edamame In Texas, The Natural Script, Rapidash Moveset Gen 4, Bob Jones Curriculum Vs Abeka, Hollow Knight 2400 Essence,

About the Author

ADD A COMMENT